fredag 14 september 2012

Michael van der Ham



BACKGROUND: 
Born in The Netherlands. 
Michael graduated from the "MA fashion course" at Central Saint MartinsHe has worked at Sophia Kokosalaki and Alexander McQueen.

SIGNATURES: 
“I like to mismatch different references in each item of clothing. My autumn/winter 2009 collection is a juxtaposition of elements from different decades in fashion. I made each dress like a 3D collage of clashing colours, textures, weights of fabric and cut.”

IDEAL CLIENT: 
“Someone who's not afraid to wear something a little more bold.”

TRADEMARK PIECE: 
“Knitwear with chiffon tops and multi-fabricated dresses.”

THE COLLECTION: 
"Custom developed textiles, prints and embroideries."

LONDON TIPS: 
"The Hayward Gallery, the V&A museum and Liberty."
 
FUTURE PLANS: 
"I just finished my first ever resort collection, a very special project I worked on is due next month, of course mainline spring/summer 2013 I am busy with and a knit collaboration is due towards the end of the year."






Inga kommentarer: